Home remedies for diseases through the use of medicinal plants
- Cough :
- Aloe vera:
- As a bath soap:
- As an herbal super gel:
- As an Herbal Hair Cleaner:
- As an herbal scrub cream:
- As Herbal Health Zincs:
- Keeping the digestive system clean:
- Digestive problems:
- Cough-Cough-Cold Protection:
- Breathing problems:diabetes
- What is diabetes?
A complete understanding of diabetes and its treatment
- Arduosi is a medicinal plant. Its leaves, flowers, roots as well as whole plants are used as medicine but the leaves are used exclusively.
- Especially used in bile and phlegm cough. Ginger juice with Ardusi for cough and Ardusi juice with sugar or black grapes for bile cough. Cough is cured by shading, crushing and licking the flower of Ardusi in honey.
- Giving Arduosi juice with ginger and honey also relieves shortness of breath due to cough. Honey can be obtained by boiling the leaves of Ardusi in boiling ginger.
- Take one teaspoon of basil juice, one teaspoon of honey in two teaspoons of Ardusi juice and drink it morning-evening-night. Two teaspoons of freshly squeezed juice of Ardusi and one teaspoon of honey licked in the morning and evening relieves cough and soon the cough is relieved.
- It is considered to be one of the best herbs in the world for its medicinal properties.
- Aloe vera is an herbal medicine. It is an innocent, effective and completely side-effect-free herb. The medicinal value of aloe vera is very high. This plant is considered a boon for cancer, diabetes, jaundice, digestion, blood urination and liver skin.
As a bath soap:
- The use of soap made from aloe vera destroys dust and bacteria on the body, opens the pores of the skin and removes the wrinkles of old age.
As an herbal super gel:
- The gel prepared from aloe vera works very effectively in burns, aches, joint pains, backaches etc.
As an Herbal Hair Cleaner:
- This hair cleaner prevents hair from falling out, removes dandruff, makes hair shiny and beautifully plump.
As an herbal scrub cream:
- Ab cream contains aloe vera and apricot. It removes acne pits, black spots, allergies, instruction itching etc. The face is nailed as it provides nutrients to the skin.
As Herbal Health Zincs:
- Drinking aloe vera herbal juice makes the liver work very well so that all the diseases related to it are eliminated. Drinking juice prevents menstrual cramps, gum growth, body fat in women.
Keeping the digestive system clean:
- Aloe vera helps in keeping the digestion healthy and also has the ability to remove toxins from the body.
- Helps reduce sores, flaky skin, sunburn and itching. If you are bothered by gaining weight, you should drink a small amount of aloe vera juice every day. Doing so keeps the weight under control.
- Hemorrhoids can be relieved by drinking aloe vera juice regularly.
- Mixing multa clay or sandalwood powder in aloe vera container relieves skin acne.
- Tulsi is considered a very important medicine in the religious Hindu society. Tulsi is considered important in Ayurveda due to the properties obtained from this plant. Children, the elderly, women and men can all benefit from the consumption of Tulsi.
- For digestive problems like flatulence, boil 10-15 basil petals in a glass of water and make a thick paste. Add a pinch of Sindhav salt and drink it.
- In case of fever, add one teaspoon of basil petal powder and one teaspoon of cardamom powder in two cups of water and make it thick. Drink two to three times a day. You can also get milk and water if you want to taste.
- Basil is used in almost all cough syrups. Basil petals help clear the cough. Chewing fresh basil petals with ginger for a while gives relief from cough. Boiling and drinking basil petals relieves sore throat. Drink about 10-15 petals of Tulsi boiled in a cup of milk to avoid cold in rainy or winter season. Basil extract is beneficial in reducing high fever.
- Basil is very useful for treating respiratory problems. Drinking a mixture made by mixing honey, ginger and basil gives relief in colds.
Drinking a paste made from salt, cloves and basil leaves gives immediate relief from influenza (a type of fev
Contact Email : [email protected]
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, Anubandhamjob.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.