If you would like to download and print Aadhaar card then you’ve got to adopt the subsequent method.
Step 1: Go to the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/
Step 2: Select the choice ‘ Download Aadhar’ or attend https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ this link
Step 3: Select ‘Aadhaar’ option
step 4: 12 digit. If you are doing not want to base number ‘Masked Aadhaar’ Select
Step 5: Enter the captcha code and click on on ‘Send OTP’ to urge the OTP on the register mobile number .
Step 6: Insert OTP
Step 7: Click on ‘Verify And Download’ to download the e-Aadhaar card
Download e-Aadhar by Umang App
To download e-Aadhaar through Umang app, you’ve got to follow the straightforward way given below:
Step 1: Pegasus App download and open
Step 2: All Service tab ‘Aadhaar Card’ on the
Step 3: ‘View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker’ Click on Step 4: After its own DG Locker account or by card number Login with
Step 5: Enter the received password on your registered mobile number
Step 6: Click on ‘Verify OTP’ Step
7: then you’ll download your Aadhaar by clicking on the download icon
How To Print E-aadhaar After Download
You have to enter 8 digit password to open your e-Aadhaar first . These passwords are the primary 4 letters of your name and date of birth . After downloading your Aadhaar card in PDF format from UIDAI website , you’ll print your Aadhaar card online
How To get New PVC Adhar card Get full detai
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has recently introduced the release of PVC based Aadhaar card. This card is easy to carry and is durable. It will have a digitally signed secure QR code with photographs and demographic details equipped with many security features. UIDAI says that even if your mobile number is not registered with the Aadhaar card, you can order this card…
Will it be mandatory to use the same Aadhaar card now? No it’s not. UIDAI has clarified that many types of cards will be issued from time to time for the convenience of the general public. Such as e-support, support letter m-support and support PVC card. You can use any of these types of cards as per your convenience and availability. It is wrong to say that the old base is no longer valid. All cards are the same and can be used as a government document for identification.
How to get support PVC card?
It can be ordered from UIDAI’s website uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in. It will require Aadhaar number, Virtual ID or Enrollment ID. However, he will have to pay Rs 50 for it. Aadhar card will be delivered to the registered address through speed post
Learn in 10 Points How to order Aadhaar PVC Card?
1. First visit https://uidai.gov.in or https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
2. Click on ‘Order Aadhaar Card’ service.
3. Enter your 10-digit Aadhaar number (UID) or 16-digit Virtual Identification Number (VID) or 28-digit enrollment ID.
4. Note the security code.
5. Select the option of registered number to get OTP. If the mobile number is not registered, fill in the optional number if available.
6. Click ‘Send OTP’.
7. Tick ‘Terms and Conditions’ after approval. (Note: Click on the hyperlink and see the details)
8. After completing the ‘OTP’ verification process, click Submit.
9. After clicking on ‘Make payment’ you will reach the payment gateway, where you will get the option of Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI.
10. Receipt of successful payment will be received, it will have digital signature on it. You will get the service request number on SMS. You can use this number to track the process until the card is delivered…
અધાર કાર્ડ માં સુધારો કરવા માટે નીચેની વિગત જુઓ
How To Download Aadhar Card Online?
An Indian citizen needs Aadhaar to require advantage of the welfare facilities provided by the govt . Aadhaar is that the proof of one’s address and card . Aadhaar may be a 12 digit number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
a person can enroll in Aadhaar center or bank / post office by enrolling for Aadhaar using the Enrollment ID, Virtual ID or Aadhaar number given by UIDAI (Aadhaar Card Download) and may print. After the amount issued, the person employing a sort of ways counting on the cardboard can download (Aadhaar Card Download).