Get the most from your trip with this Visit London city guide, in partnership with Mastercard.
Browse handpicked lists of the best things to do, and discover great things to do in London based on where you are and where you’re going.
– Find out what’s near you right now from the home screen, including great places to eat and top attractions.
– Find out what there is to do in an area before you go. Just tap “discover nearby” when looking at any point of interest to explore what’s worth doing in that neighbourhood.
— Parveen Kaswan, IFS (@ParveenKaswan) May 4, 2021
From top attractions, world-class museums, art galleries and amazing shopping experiences to buzzing markets, leafy parks, eclectic nightlife and some of the world’s most famous landmarks, London has it all and it’s all at your fingertips.
AT A GLANCE:
– Unique hand-picked lists of the best things to see and do in London brought to you by our expert team.
– Discover the best of London near your location or near where you’re planning to go, including top restaurants, bars and attractions.
– All the key London sights and attractions, including Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, the Coca-Cola London Eye and many more, as well as plenty of hidden gems.
– Explore London like a local with insider guides.
– Easily navigate using our transport maps.
– Check how the Tube is operating with our travel status updates.
– Find out what’s on in London, including major events, theatre shows, exhibitions and much more.
– Save places to view offline to avoid data roaming charges.
– Receive offers and general information notifications based on your location.
– Plan ahead and create your own personal itinerary by saving all your favourites.
– Search for things to see and do, including all of London’s top landmarks.
– Access and book great deals and offers, directly from the app.
– Find the best routes and directions to navigate the city.
– Location responsive, quick and simple.
– Completely free with no hidden costs.